Recipe's - The power of flavor!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2lbs cooked chicken (or use cooked rotisserie chicken).
- 5 oz Hot Rod Hot Sauce
- 16oz cream cheese (2 sticks)
- 8 oz blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup celery.
- Shredded cheddar
- Sauté celery in Hot Rod Hot sauce until tender (approx. 4 minutes)
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Add blue cheese and chicken and stir to combine.
- Pour into 9X13 baking dish and cook at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar over top of dish and cook until melted.
Serve with toasted pita chips or tortilla chips.
Simple Pulled Pork
In crock pot add
- 2-3 pound pork butt or picnic basket
- Rub pork with
- Salt and pepper to taste (we use 1 ½ tsp. of each)
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar
Cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Shred pork, mix in 1/3 cup Atomic Blueberry Hot Sauce (or to flavor) and enjoy!
- 2 ½ lbs. Hamburger meat
- 2 15oz kidney beans – drained
- 1 28oz Can diced tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato paste
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup Atomic Blueberry Hot Sauce (for a very nice flavor and spice)
Brown hamburger meat, drain, and add to crock pot. Add remaining ingredients – cook 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Pancake Buffalo Tenders
- Mix together 2 cups of simple (add water only) pancake mix with 1 ¼ cups of water and ¼ cup of your favorite We Add Spice hot sauce.
- Mix ½ cup pancake mix with 3tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Toss 1 lb of tender size pieces of chicken with 2tsp hot sauce, then in pancake mix/Cajun mixture, then in batter.
- Heat pan with 1 ½” oil. Add battered chicken, fry 2 minutes each side until deep golden brown.
- Drain oil on plate with paper towel. Season with salt and serve with blue cheese dressing.
Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. We Add Spice Hot sauce (We Love Atomic blueberry…)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2Tbsp fresh cilantro snipped.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, hot sauce, and garlic until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to coat evenly, cover and refrigerate 25-30 minutes.
- Serve in wrap or on tortilla chips
- Place a layer corn tortilla chips on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil
- Add your favorite nacho toppings:
- Chicken, steak or chili
- Black beans
- Black olives
- Cover with a layer of cheese – recommend a four cheese Mexican blend
- Bake at 500 degrees for 10 -12 minutes. For crispier, nachos place under the broiler for 2 minutes after baking.
Enjoy with Monster Hot Sauce and sour cream.
Lambert’s Favorite Nachos
Blue tortilla chips
Shredded rotisserie chicken
Corn and black beans
Four cheese Mexican blend
Serve with sour cream and Monster Hot Sauce